Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 5, 2017

| Diary | for Saturday, 07May2017

A wonderful day. We spent whole time for marvelous things: from fishing, chatting, joking, playing lego, eating and buying storage box together.

The most amazing thing is my half adorable, aka my energetic wife. She presented everything! The simple reason is I had my "burn" pocket ;)) What's terrible company =,=

Recent days, I turn to seek something outdoor or something open / boost mind. I enticed my lovely little ox (Taurus) to go, wishing having good skills to hook fishes. 

After that, I'm very glad to know she can share my hobby: diecast and lego. It's nothing to stop her to push "green light" for buy three muscle cars, an iconic American cars: Camaro, Dodge, Chevrolet in Takashimaya shopping center (do I spell correctly?)
And for lego, like tiny fish splashes in immense ocean, she played bricks with my little boy, Ben, Ms. Phuong Thi know his best :P. We had marvelous night to play colorful bricks.

I ask my wife: "Will you allow me to buy 1 mini figure per month?" She said: "Yes, it's your passion and I encourgage it.". So cooollll.

Love you, Dung Tiny, tiny ox.
Maybe we dont have enough materials or something like that, we're still happy for what we have and what we try to aim.

 

 
   

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét